12/20/13

Glitter me...


Glitter Jacket: Target
Everything else is Forever 21



Excuse my derpy face. 




Back in San Diego!! I took these pictures while still in Washington, and although I did, well nothing, I had a sweet time there. It was nice spending time with my awesome dad. He is such a sweetheart and a big cry baby. It's going to be hard not being able to spend Christmas with him, but he'll be with me in spirit. I can always face time him, because phones are taking over the world!! I hope we don't become robots. 

This was a really simple look I threw together. My dad wanted to go on a father, daughter date so I tried to get as dressed up as I could. I didn't bring my fancy clothes seeing that I wanted my winter fashion to be simple. I feel winter is simple, but I will up my looks now that I'm back in SD, for all of you fashionistas who want to see me layer. I hope you all are having a wonderful day & TGIF!!

LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment