12/19/13

BROWN BOOTIES...


Jean Shirt: H&M
Everything else: Forever 21





Woo so happy about my second piercing. Can't wait to get more!



I know it's not Friday but did you guys hear that Rebecca Black released a new song called "Saturday". The girl can sing and she decides to release a song that's named that. Oh girl you're setting yourself up for doom. I haven't heard it but I hope it's good. 

Onto my outfit. I have to tell you, I love it. Like a lot!! I sounded like a white girl right there, but I guess I always too according to my friends, oh well. I really did love this outfit. It has this edgy, cool vibe to it. I was planning on wearing a different shirt but it just wasn't working out. I was about to throw this outfit back in my suitcase but then I found my lovely rolling stones shirt. After that, it was perfection!!

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment