12/18/13

Frosty Florals...



Sweater, Jewelry, Skater Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Target






Today I fly back to SUNNY SAN DIEGO!! I'm happy to be going back, but will miss my awesome, tubular(his word) dad. It was nice to spend time with him, even though he was a butt at times to take my pictures. But I'm thankful for having a dad like him. He is one of a kind. It was a lot warmer the day I took this picture, and I was happy to wear this cute outfit. I was going to just wear my combat boots but I thought might as well wear these beauties.

I was a bit nervous about this outfit. I didn't know if the boots were going to work well with the skirt. This skater skirt is a bit different from the others, in the case that it's longer than most and it has a bit of that high to low skirt. I'm sorry for wearing my cardigan again, but the coats I brought did not go with this outfit at all :(

I hope you all have a HAPPY HUMP DAAAAAYYY!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment