12/17/13

BLUE STRIPES...


Lace Shirt, Striped Jacket, Jeans: Forever 21
Sunglasses, Boots: Target






Happy Tuesday!! Tuesday's are weird, or am I the only one that thinks that? I feel Monday is a dread because back to work/school. Wednesdays are hump day, almost to Friday. Thursdays are joyful because 1 day from Friday, and Friday is TGIF!! The day I took this picture was the coldest day and I decided to wear my little jacket. I'm so smart right ahaha, no. I was freezing!!

This outfit was really simple. I was planning on wearing something different but it was not working out, so I put on this outfit real quick. We went over to my dad's girlfriend's parent's house. Gosh that was a bit confusing. Anyways it was a nice time, and I got to see deer! It was pretty cool. They were just chilling on the side of the road. I don't know how people can kill them. They're so cute.

Hope you all love today's look!! 

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment