11/26/13

PLAID MEETS DENIM PT 2...


Everything is Forever 21.






Oh my gosh Thanksgiving is 2 days away!! You guys have no idea how excited I am. Thanksgiving is probably my fav, well one because of the food and two because of the food. I'm a foodie!! I'll admit I don't like some foods but hey not everybody likes every single food item and well if you do then good for you!!!

I love this look because it's so simple but perfectly chic at the same time. The statement necklace brings it all together so well. This look was inspired from the many looks you see on tumblr. I had to tuck in my shirt partially, because it didn't look well with my shirt just over the plaid. I hope you all love this look!!

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment