11/25/13

80's Throwback...


Everything is Forever 21. Although the statement collar necklace is unknown.







So I was inspired from The Carrie Diaries for this look. If you do not watch the Carrie Diaries, season 2 barely started, so catch up. It's the prequel to Sex and the City, obviously based on the roots of the famous Carrie Bradshaw. It's a really cute show and I love all these modern twists on the 80's. The 80's was one of my fav fashion eras. The colors were so bright and vibrant and no one cared about having to coordinate it right.

Here is the picture I was inspired from. It's from the episode 02x03 "No Strings Attached"


I'm sorry the picture is blurry but it was the only one I could find. I honestly love Carrie's fashion on this show. They dress her so adorably and so perfect. There is nothing wrong with her fashion in this show. It's always on point. 




I had fun doing this look and it was pretty hot this day when I shot it so I was dying in this look. It's a super fun look and definetly a stand out look. If neon is not your thing, I recommend you go with a different print crop top just like Carrie. Hope you all love this look.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment