11/27/13

Menswear...


White Collared Shirt, Plaid Shorts, Jewelry: Forever 21
Oversized Blazer, ankle boots: H&M


I felt like such a tomboy/lady in this outfit.





Oh my gosh 1 MORE DAY. ONE MORE DAY GUYS!!!! As you can tell I am very excited for thanksgiving. I don't know why but Thanksgiving has always been my favorite. I do love Christmas but not because of presents but I love the cold air, wearing coats, Christmas music, ice skating. But Thanksgiving to me is family time. It's always felt that way.

For today's post I was going for a menswear look. It worked perfectly and this red blazer meshed so well. It brightened the outfit so well. I think the color scheme was just on point. I did worry about having red lips and a red blazer but I think it worked out perfectly. I have advice for you all that you should wear a simple but yet attracting necklace with menswear. Menswear is not glitzy, it's simple and well men like. Hope you all love this outfit.

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment