11/1/13

Dirty Heels...


Graphic Tank+Wedge Sneakers+Blazer: H&M
Trousers: Target
Accessories: Forever 21


 I'm mad this one is a bit blurry. But i still love it.



I whip my hair back and forth. I really do whenever I have this hairstyle.


Call me Mario!!


I love this shot so much!!



Rain is here!!! I was so happy that rain finally hit SD!! I honestly love it. The way it smells and feels so fresh. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I wish it could snow here in SD, that would be freaking awesome. I have never been to the snow. I've seen snow, I think but never actually gone and felt it, you know what I mean. Oh how that reminds me of We're the Millers. If you haven't watched that movie, you should. It's quite hilarious. I've seen it twice and it still made me laugh until I cried.

This outfit was something I just threw together. I thought it was great for work or a night out. It's versatile and you can change things about this outfit to make it work for wherever you're going. If you want a more relaxed look, I would switch my wedges for converse and my blazer to a cute cardigan, or even a coat. 

Hope you all loved this outfit. Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

P.S. Remember to be YOURSELF LOVES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment