10/13/13

XXI prizes part one...















Hey all my lovely beautiful fashionistas. These past few days have been great. Let me tell you guys something. I have always worried what others think of me and I've been trying to please everyone in the world, but now I know. In order to be happy, I have to let things be and just enjoy my life. It's something all of you should think about. Yes, I know we all have our bills to pay and what not, but take a breather. Life is going to go up and down no matter what. It's made for you to make mistakes, and learn from them. It's for you to experience what life means to you. Instead of worrying about the little things, focus on the important things of life: your family, your happiness. Don't waste time on people who don't care for you, or don't care for boyfriends/girlfriends who see no future with you. Focus on you and what you want to remember about your life, when your older, and telling your grandkids about you back in the day.

Onto today's outfit. Now this romper was one of many prizes I won from Forever 21. It was my favorite prize. I immediately came up with a billion different outfit ideas. I chose this outfit for today, because it's simple and something you can wear for any time of the year. Obviously with fall here and winter approaching soon, you need to layer. My advice would be, add some pantyhose, whichever color you prefer, add a cardigan underneath this blazer, and then a coat on top of that. Also I would recommend, a beanie or a bowler hat. Those are very cute. I hope this is useful for any of you looking for something simple to wear to work, or something to wear for a day in the city. 

Love you all.

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment