10/9/13

Stripes Addict...














I don't know if any of you know but right now there currently is a Forever 21 instagram contest going on. I really do hope I win, but the contest is called 21 days of layers. Each day is different. What I mean by that is, each day they assign a specific piece of clothing for you style, so for example on this day, it was stripes. I honestly love contests because I can get really creative. I came up with so many outfits and had to pick my favorites. For this day it was challenging I must say. Print is sometimes difficult.

I want to thank you all who do come back and look at my blog. It means the world to me, when I see I'm getting more views each day. Please remember to check my blog constantly. It will always have new styles, and different outfits. I'm currently working on a men's outfit of the day. It might range from teen to adult. Hopefully I can style my uncle. I'll let you know when it's coming up.

Love you all and have a fantastic day!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment