10/10/13

Flashing Florals...











No make up gang. 
P.S. I love these ear cuffs. I saw them when I was doing some shopping at Forever, and I had to get them. They were only $5. 




Oh my gosh did you guys watch X Factor USA last night? I am so mad at Paulina. I'm sorry to all the Tim Olstad fans but I say way more potential in Al Calderon than him. I felt Al had that star quality. Tim does have a great voice but Al has the X Factor. I really don't understand how she could have sent him home. It was so heartbreaking, especially when he was that close. 

Enough with my ranting. Although Simon Cowell was tweeting, saying they'll have a Wild Card, meaning someone can come back. I hope they pick Al. Okay, onto my outfit. It's been muggy in SD, and well in SD we barely recieved rain. I love cold weather & layering so I was defintely not feeling this weather. I took this picture a couple of days ago. This outfit was at first for the Forever 21 contest but then I felt I could do better & I think I did. That post is coming soon so don't worry. I think it fit more, and it was perfect for anyone who wants to layer crop tops. Just because summer is over, doesn't mean your crop tops are done for the season, unless they are bra like ones. Those are kind of meant for summer. This look was really simple, but I loved it. There was something about it that was edgy, and also simple like. Sometimes the best outfits, are the simple ones.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Love you all.

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment