9/4/13

Polka polka dot overalls...


Polka Dot Overalls: Forever 21
Purple Collar Shirt: Pacsun
Faux Pearl Collar Necklace: H&M
Glasses: Target
Cheetah Loafers: Forever 21







These flats kill my feet. A tip for all of you, walk in your flats before you buy them or end up with blisters like muah. It's no fun.


 Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? It's hump day guys!! Ever since that Geico commercial I cannot stop saying that on Wednesday, especially when my dad always refers to it. At least now I know how to make him smile, when he's down. Well I hope you all are having a wonderful day, although I am not liking this humid heat wave we are having here in San Diego. I just want it to be fall and winter already. Just thinking about it has me all excited. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving. That is probably my favorite holiday because, duh FOOD!! 

Well I bought these overalls just a few days ago, and I fell in love with them. They are so adorable. I was trying to find a really cute top with them and when I put my purple collar shirt with it, it was a match made in heaven. The color allowed me to pair my polka dot overalls with another print since it mashed well together. I know many of you believe you cannot put prints together, but you can. The secret is the colors. Usually it you have a vibrant color top and a paisley bottom, they go very well together. Don't be afraid to try new things!!

Well that is it today for me. If you guys want me to do a how to style post or anything else, just leave a comment. Love you all!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment