9/3/13

No good girls allowed baby...



Shirt: Forever 21
Leggings: LoveCulture
Wedges: Forever 21
Denim Shirt: H&M
Chain Collar Necklace: Forever 21




I'm all for whipping my hair. 









Hey my loves. How are you all doing today? Can you believe it's already September, because it's still unreal to me. This year sure has gone by so fast. To think in a couple of months, 2014 will begin is crazy. I never thought this year would go by so fast. I'm very excited for fall to come because that means layering and boy do I love it. 

I'm currently working on a blog post for you guys through Polyvore, and if you guys do not know what polyvore is, then go check it out at polyvore.com. It's a website where companies can put their products on and allow for the users to create collages, using their products. So go check it out and follow me. Well anyways, I'm working on something special that I think you guys will love because it's going to save you a lot of money!! Who doesn't love saving money?! And if you don't, well then you're weird.

This outfit was inspired for the Forever 21 contest I did win. It was a while back and I'm finally posting it, here on my blog, woohoo!! I felt the top drowned me a bit to much, so I used this fabulous denim collar shirt my sister gave to me, which is from H&M by the way, to create my curves. It does wonders and plus it adds this edginess to it. Try it out some time and I bet you'll love it.

That is all for now my loves. I hope this week goes wonderful and remember to start your week right with a smile and F*** you to anyone who tries to ruin it.

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries




No comments:

Post a Comment