9/5/13

Denim Beauty...


Denim Shirt: H&M
Mini Skirt: Pacsun
Shoes: Aldo
Collar Necklace: Forever 21




Glad to say I have a cute butt. Don't ya think?






I la la la love this collar necklace. It is by far my favorite.



It's almost Friday guys!! I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. It's crazy how fast time can fly. Sometimes I wish it could slow down. Anyways, New York Fashion Week has started and I am just so depressed that I cannot be there. I wish I could, but maybe next year. With your support my loves, we can get me there. Well I will be posting a blog post about my favorite designers and my favorite outfits worn by celebrities or bloggers. So far I'm adoring We Wore What Danielle Bernstein's looks. She rocks everything she wears.

I recommend if you want the fastest update, check out the Mercedes- Benz website http://www.mbfashionweek.com/!! It has everything you need to know. Also follow your favorite bloggers on their Instagram. It usually is the first place they update. 

I hope you guys love today's look. It's a simple outfit for anywhere. It could even be a night outfit. Just add some cute platform heels, maybe add a cute sequin top with the denim shirt as a jacket. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. Stay tuned for my NYFW post and my summer to fall post. Love you all!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment