9/15/13

NYFW Recap...


Naeem Khan Spring Collection '14. 
picture courtesty: Tom & Lorenzo


Christian Sirano Spring Collection '14
Picture Courtesy: Tom & Lorenzo


Charlotte Ronson Spring Collection '14
Picture Courtesy: Two & Seven

With New York Fashion Week over, I had to share with you all my favorite looks. I decided to pick my top three looks. I was so in love with these looks, I wish I could buy them but unfortunately I do not have thousands of dollars. Naeem Khan and Charlotte Ronson were definetly my fave designers. I loved Khan's use of Spanish inspiration. They all had that Frida Khalo feel and I was so in love. Ronson's effortless preppy style immediately captured my attention. Her use of mixed prints was so perfect. I'm all for mixing prints, my style is quite weird and I'm always looking for inspiration to mix prints and Ronson was the perfect source. 

There were many designers and other looks that I adored but there are too many to put on one blog post. Obviously many bloggers used their instagram to put out their favorite designers. If you guys want to check that out I recommend you follow Danielle Bernstein from WeWoreWhat, Aimee Song from Song of Style, or Miroslava Duma from Buro 24/7. They were by far the best dressed for me. Do go check out there instagram's and blog!!

That's all I have for today loves. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!! If you do want the full coverage of NYFW, I would go to Elle.com!! They had the best coverage by far. Love you all!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment