9/17/13

Motorcycle Vest Girl...


Heart Pink & White Bodycon Skirt: Similar Here 
Combat Boots: Similar Here
Jewelry(Chain): Similar Here










Hey loves. It's almost the middle of the week!! Yes!! I really want it to be next week because the How I Met your Mother last season premiere. I hope I'm not the only one upset about who the mother was. I felt she looked to young for the role. But hey that's just my opinion. I'm still excited for the last season. I still can't believe it's last season.

The inspiration for this outfit was just me trying to appeal to my more bad girl side, I guess you can say. I felt a little bit sexy in this outfit. My rule for this though is, if you're going to show skin on the bottom, cover it up on the top. Vice versa too. You don't have to bare it all to be sexy. Many celebrities do it all the time. A good example that comes to my mind is Selena Gomez in her video Slow down. She's wearing a suit and she looks fierce. Check it out.

I hope you love today's outfit. Comment if you want me to do any specific outfits for you all. Love you all and have a fabulous day.

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment