9/7/13

NYFW Inspiration...


Muscle Tee: Forever 21
Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
Bomber Jacket: Forever 21
Black Animal Print Wedges: Forever 21













As you guys can tell I'm a little obsessed with Forever 21, okay a lot obsessed. I cannot help it. It is my favorite store. I don't even remember how I came about that store. I know a lot of people think it's expensive, but it really isn't. Some clothes I will say are a tad over priced but in general, they have pretty good deals.

Well today is Saturday my loves, and I hope you all are having a wonderful day. My day is going alright. I keep getting these horrible head aches and they are not fun. They are ruining my whole day, but I am trying to stay positive. If you think positive then good things will happen.

Well since New York Fashion Week is here, I thought i would do an inspiration outfit if I were there. This is one of my favorite outfits I have come up with. Once I put it together, I was in love. Since this pencil skirt doesn't fit my body to my liking yet, I tied my shirt to show off my curves. I hope you all like the outfit for today. Remember never be afraid to be different!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment