9/2/13

Guess who's back, back again...













I'm baaaaaacck! I'm finally happy to say that I'm back to blogging. It has been so long since I've posted and that is truly my fault, my lovely mermaids. So much has happened in this time that I've been apart from my blog. Lets start with the fact that I recently won a Forever 21 contest. I'm not trying to show off at all, I'm just so excited about that. I think this is the start to a new adventure for us.

The inspiration for this outfit was a reunion of my mom's side of the family. We all had to be in white and I've always found trying to make white on white look good is pretty hard. When I found this white high waisted shorts at H&M, I knew I had to have them because one, I found high waisted shorts that fit me. Being a size zero is nothing to brag about it, because it's so hard to find shorts or jeans that fit me the right way. 

I bought these shorts for a trip I took to Washington with my dad and they turned out to be more useful than just for a trip. I began a search for the perfect top for these shorts and when I saw this adorable crop top at Forever 21, I knew it was a match. It was perfect because the shorts and top had the same type of material. 

I hope you all love today's outfit and don't worry loves, there will be a post tomorrow and the next day and so on. I'm very excited for September because that means fall is coming. I'm excited to be doing a summer to fall post soon!! 

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

Crop Top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Macy's
Jewelry: H&M

Here are some pictures of my big family reunion. 








Family is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment