4/5/13

Be Kind to One Another...






My awesome, weird brother that I love. 




Fedora: Target l Gold Necklace: Forever 21 l Shirt: Forever 21 l Camouflage leggings: Forever 21 l Bag: Forever 21 l Shades: Target l Combat Boots: Macys

Its Friday, Friday, got to get down on Friday. Man I have not heard that song in forever. I remember when everyone used to make fun of Rebecca Black, poor her. Well she did get a little more than 15 minutes of fame. She was the girl to talk about for a couple of months, if I remember clearly. Well anyways, Happy Friday, hope you all are having a wonderful day and hope you all have a safe, amazing night.

This look was pretty simple, my mother had just got me this cute camouflage leggings, and knowing me I had to wear them immediately. I guess, you can say I got in touch with my "hipster" side. I'm absolutely adore this look, because it's casual and cool. Hope you guys love this look!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment