3/30/13

It's Floral Season...









Floral Top: Pacsun l Pants: Target l Combat Boots: Macys l Fedora: Target l Earrings: Forever 21

Hey guys it's Saturday. Deng my spring break is practically over, ugh why can't Spring break or any break be forever. It's been really fun relaxing, and I actually got a little tan today because the sun was finally out. For some reason my hometown has had no sun, well we've had some sun but not enough that we always have. 

Well anyways my outfit was pretty simple. I can say this is probably the most hipster I will look since everyone seems to call me one which I don't mind anymore. I have learned to embrace it. I've been using the typical florals everyone wears in spring. I hope you all loved this look!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment