4/1/13

Fierce and Classy...









High to low Shirt: H&M l White Blazer: unknown l Necklace: handed down l Earrings: Forever 21 l
 Faux Leather Leggings: Papaya l Print Wedges: Forever 21

Happy Monday! Aren't we all glad Spring break over? Not. I wish I could stay on break forever. It was a rough break but it was nice and joyful. I can't complain. I hope you all had a wonderful spring break and for those that are barely beginning, I first would like to say lucky butts, and second enjoy it and don't go to wild.

This look I wore it two times and actually in the same week. I wore it for a breakfast in which no one saw me so I thought why not wear it for school? Plus I was going to the courthouse so I had to look classy. I didn't wear my heels cause it's a little too extreme for school. I hope you all loved this look!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment