3/28/13

Ice Cream Cone...










My awesome photographer. Bad pic of him but oh well. I love my daddy! He truly is the best, wouldn't replace him for anything. Thanks Pops!


Oversized Blazer: H&M l Graphic T-shirt: Forever 21 l Shorts: Macys l Earrings: Forever 21 l Beanie: handed down l Aviators: Target l Booties: H&M l Bag: JcPenney

I'm sorry, I swear this is the last time I take a break from blogging. I seriously need to get on this. What can I say, I'm lazy just like everyone else. Anyways I'm back and this time I will stay on task, I promise.

I hope you all have been having a great Spring Break like I have. Speaking of Spring Break, have any of you seen Spring Breakers? I did, some people hated it, some loved it, and some are in the middle. I was one of those in the middle. I thought it was alright, I felt that it was hyped up to much, that it was sort of a let down. And also the media talking about how Selena Gomez took a chance, well she doesn't even do anything "bad" in the movie. She's still the innocent Selena we all know.

I hope you all enjoy this look. I haven't worn my fabulous blazer that I love, because I've been searching for an oversized one. I have got to say I like blazers oversized or not so tight on me. I feel if it's tight it is to professional and is pretty uncomfortable. Anyways I hope you like this look!! Love you guys!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment