3/25/14

Plaid Pants...


Sweater, Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Bag: Tracy's Closet





Hello loves. I cannot believe Spring break is coming and I cannot wait. I hope I do something fun. It really would be awesome to actually get out of the house. I hope all is well with you all at school. Remember to study and don't give up. I know school can suck sometimes but I know it will help in the future. Well some classes will benefit in the future.

So today's outfit was something simple you can wear on a semi-cold day. It's perfect for running errands or heading to school. You obviously don't have to wear heels like I do most of the time but I do because I love to seem taller, especially with having long legs, I look pretty tall. It's pretty ironic because I love being short but I would love to be tall. Well I hope you love today's outfit!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment