1/28/14

Denim x Lace...


Everything is Forever 21, except the studded sneakers which are from H&M.






My second week of school and it is going pretty good. My class yesterday was actually cancelled. I think it's amazing how in college your classes can be cancelled. It's especially helpful if you're backed up on your classes, 'cause then you can catch up. I think this year will be a great year, now that I'm back in school.

This outfit is one of my most laid back outfits in my opinion. This is really simple and has the grunge like feel to it. I love my tights. They are super sick. I'm glad my dad has gotten better at fashion because he actually gets me some cool things. I hope you all like this look.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment