1/17/14

Beach Babe...


Tie-dye Maxi dress: Target
Sunglasses: Target





My babies. They were exhausted after all their running.


Family portrait minus the bro and sis. My bro was there but he decided to take the pic.


It's JANUARY AND I'M AT THE BEACH? WHAT IS THIS SAN DIEGO?? I really don't understand SD's weather. I really want it to rain or be cold or something. I just want to stay inside and watch my shows in peace. But no I'm forced to go outside and socialize. Ahaha sorry I love to meet new people but I am so shy and just don't really know how to meet people. Reason I don't have a boyfriend, but it's okay I have my doggies.

Since I was going to the beach and wanted to be comfortable, the easiest outfit to wear: maxi dress duh! I only have one maxi dress and this isn't it. This one is actually momma's. I love that this dress is tie-dye. When I saw Sincerely Jules tie dye dress, I wanted one. It looked so great on her. This look is simple and chic. I hope you liked this look!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment