3/21/13

Blossom...













Floral Blazer: Forever 21 l T-shirt: H&M l Jeans: Pacsun l Wedges: Target l Bag: Target l Owl Necklace: Forever 21

Hey guys I'm sorry that I've been gone for a while. I had a little break for myself & unfortunately I stayed away from my blog. Well I'm back and I'm going to continue to do my blog. Well it's thursday & my favorite show is back today. But I'm more excited for tomorrow because I don't know if you guys have seen the trailer for Spring Breakers but I'm excited to go see that. I will let you guys know if it was good.

I think I'm going to stop describing my outfits descriptively and just describe my outfits in short terms.
This outfit was what I call beach and the city. It has that flowly feel of the beach and that edge of the city. Hope you like it!!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment