2/8/13

A Rainy Day...


Its Friday!! T.G.I.F. I hope you all are having an amazing Friday. Don't have too much fun, be safe. Boy what a rainy day we had today. It sure poured during my lunch break, seeing kids with their hair and clothes soaked. Good thing I was prepared with my cute polka dot umbrella. Personally I'm a fan of the rain. I can't wait to visit New York soon!! I will finally get to see snow, hopefully.

Well obviously the look today was inspired for the rain. I've had this white coat for so long and I have not worn it since I thought it wouldn't fit me, thinking it was a kids size and well I was wrong. I absolutely adored this white coat. It brings out the other color I used for this look. Oh guys excuse my bulgy sweater, I used a collar top that had a lot of fabric and I was trying to hide as you can see. Well I hope you enjoyed this look!!

Coat- Forever 21 / Collar Top- Forever 21 / Burgundy Sweater- H&M / Jeans- Pacsun / 
Beanie- Forever 21 / Booties- H&M / Belt- Target / Accessories- Target













No comments:

Post a Comment