2/12/13

A Perfect Cold Sunny Day...


Hey there my lovely followers!! Well it's Tuesday and boy I'm excited for this weekend! It's a 4 day weekend for me so I finally get to sleep. I know that's quite unusual for a 4 day weekend but hey I've had insomia for these past two days and I really do need my sleep.

Well obviously this outfit was inspired for this cool winter sunny day. I really did love this outfit, even though I used a lot of neutral colors but hey I did add those pop of colors that I absolutely need to make it my own. I'm not the type of girl to wear all black. I will always add color. Well I hope you enjoyed the look of today! 

Fedora- Target / Glasses- Target / Earrings- Forever 21 / 
Turtleneck Sweater- H&M / Sweater;vest- Target / Boots- Tillys / Fringe Bag- unknown / Belt- Forever 21










No comments:

Post a Comment