1/23/13

Let me Love you + School Style 2...

Woop woop it's Wednesday, half way through the week thank God!! Well I hope you all had a great day. I surely had an alright day. Well for today I wanted to have a statement shirt with casual wear. I've actually had these pants since I was 10 I believe and well they are still useful as you can see. Since everything is neutral colors I added a pop of color with my lipstick which is when the make-up must do comes perfectly in hand. I hope you all loved today's look!!

Heart Crop Shirt- Forever 21 / Grey Trousers- Target / Brown boots- H&M





I really loved the way she played with neutrals. It has a taste of being formal and casual at the same time. She perfectly played it together. Add heels and a over sized blazer and you got your night outfit.


First time I've seen a guy dress this good at my school. I loved the layering he did, especially using this adorable cat sweater. The combat boots gives it a rugged look and keeps the outfit looking good head to toe.


No comments:

Post a Comment