1/30/13

Hello Sports Gal...


So due to me already posting about my laziness, this entry will be just straightforward about my look I chose for today. Although I have to tell you guys, I'm quite obsessed with this song kiss me by Ed Sheeran. His voice is just beautiful and mellow. I really wish I could sing good. Well that's off topic and now onto the look.

The look I just for today was just sporty chic. I've been dying for a plain baseball tee and I finally got one and since I had the perfect jacket to go with it, it was just beautiful. I know many of you might find this super simple but honestly it's probably one of my favorite comfortable looks. It's the perfect lazy look. Hope you all loved today's look!

Baseball tee- H&M / Sports Jacket- Forever 21 / Sunglasses- Target / Jeans- Pacsun / 
Wedge Sneakers- H&M

P.S. If you didn't notice this girl got a haircut. Hope you all love it just as much as I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment