1/6/14

Light as a Feather...


Bird A-line Dress: Forever 21
Jean Jacket: H&M
Booties: Target





Cheesing it!


Today I watched the documentary of Britney Spears: I am Britney Jean and she is such a sweet heart. Her sons are so adorable, I just wanna pick them up and take them away. I really do recommend you watch her documentary. It makes me want to go to her show and Las Vegas. I have never been and can't wait to go. It looks amazing.

This look was really simple I threw together. My sister gave me this dress and I was a bit nervous and how I was going to pull this off, but I got some inspiration from the fabulous blogger Sincerely Jules. Her style is laid back yet chic. Her style is really effortless. Hope you love this casual chic look!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIAIRES


No comments:

Post a Comment