1/9/14

CRAZY 4 Plaid...


Coat:
Everything else is Forever 21
besides the bag: Dooney & Bourke







Man I really cannot wait to get my license. I'm so tired of taking my pictures at my house. We've been cleaning this whole week because we literally have so much stuff in our garage. Hopefully we can sell most of it. I just can't wait to get rid of it and be able to have a dance room. It honestly sucks dancing in my room. Did I mention, I really love to dance.

I'm obsessed over this look. Everything worked out perfectly. The coat made this outfit, absolute perfection. I was going to go in a different direction with this outfit, but I really do love my plaid pants. They're the best and work with so much of my tops in my wardrobe. Hope you all love this look!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment