10/18/13

Blacks & Reds...









Like the song says, "Girls just wanna have fun!"








Gosh I have been so tired lately, and well it's probably my lack of sleep. I don't know why, but I always seem to go to sleep late and it bugs me. I can never go to sleep early, but I will try tomorrow to see if I can manage to fall asleep earlier than usual. Wish me luck. I'm hoping all my loves are doing wonderful. You are all are special to me, and make what I do the best thing in my life. I love you all.

This outfit was not my intended outfit of the day. I was wearing the same top, but I was going to pair it with my floral high-waisted shorts, and it just didn't fit the look I was going for. I felt the shorts were just to much for the outfit. I decided on these simple denim high-waisted shorts I had. FYI to you all, make sure not to dry denim shorts like mine. They made them shorter and a bit tighter. I hope you all love today's outfit.

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment