2/6/13

Casual Wednesday...


Happy Wednesday!!! I hope you all had a fantastic day. My day went alright, although I am excited for this weekend. I'm going to super cross and for those of you who do not know what that is, it's just an event for motorcross like you know quads and what not. It's very exciting. I wish I still rode my quad.

Well onto today's look. It's been a little chilly here so I decided to wear my cute heart sweater. I haven't worn this denim jacket in forever and I thought it was the perfect occasion to keep it cute and casual. I hope you all loved today's look!
Oh P.S. I know the socks are a little funky but it was quite cold.

Denim Jacket- vintage / Heart sweater- Forever 21 / Leggings- Papaya / Boots- Tilly's / Glasses- Target
Earrings- vintage / Bracelets- Macy's - Forever 21 - Target









No comments:

Post a Comment