1/15/13

Meee-ooww...

It's time to party!!! This is a typical going out, big celebration outfit. 
I added my own type of style with my favorite accessory- my mother's fedora. I also added my sister's big cheetah faux fur coat. I used statement earrings to keep the outfit in that feel. 
Hope you all loved today's look!

Faux fur coat- My sister's / Lace Shirt- Forever 21 / Shinny Skinny Leggings- H&M / 
Black Animal Print Wedges- Forever 21 / Earrings- Macy's / Black Fedora- Target








I also have big news for my fellow peers! I got accepted! It truly feels crazy that I am a future college student. Although it's my first one, I hope it's the first of many to come. Thanks to CSU: Fullerton for thinking
that I'm good enough to go to college. It's nice to feel smart!



No comments:

Post a Comment